Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) Policy:
Teledyne Marine recognizes that the success of our business is proportional to our commitment to protecting the health and safety of all individuals affected by our activities, products or services. We pledge to conduct all aspects of our operation in the safest and most environmentally responsible manner possible. Teledyne believes that we have a duty to develop and participate in socially responsible activities that enrich the community and cultures in which we live and work.
Teledyne empowers and encourages commitment and accountability from all employees, contractors, visitors, and business partners to:
- Actively eliminate hazards and prevent incidents by practicing safe behavior, eliminating unsafe conditions and when necessary, using Stop Work Authority if risks are identified.
- Establish performance objectives, measure results, and create action plans to achieve goals.
- Submit recommendations and participate in efforts that drive continuous improvement and enhance the effectiveness of our HSE Management Systems.
- Minimize impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption, and the reuse, reduction, or recycling of waste.
- Apply technical knowledge to design and develop products that are safe, efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Fulfill compliance obligations be they mandatory or voluntary.
This policy is fundamental to all Teledyne Marine and Teledyne Oil & Gas operations and helping to fulfill these goals is the responsibility of all employees.